BMD was founded in 1968 as a workshop specialized in subcontracting of mechanical machining of medium to heavy parts.
Further to its customers' request to provide machined and tested assemblies, BMD expands its production capacity in order
Industrial sectors served by BMD
The main industrial sectors served by our workshops are:
- machine tools: manufacturing, assembly and testing of moving axes, tables and machine heads for machine tools;
- packaging and food industries: provision of machined structural parts for automatic machines with related assemblying;
- ceramics and molding industry: supply of parts for presses, molds and tooling;
- steel: supply of components and spare parts for steel production facilities;
- energy: wind stators and rotors, and components for turbomachinery;
- defense: manufacturing of components in ballistic alloys, supply of assemblies and tested subgroups;
- avionics and F1: machining composite materials, construction of components in high-strength alloys.